|C.A.R.E. Seminar overview
What is C.A.R.E.?
C.A.R.E. is the award winning acronym for Courage to take Action Relevant to Everyone; a shared leadership model.
These are strong words and this is my signature seminar on shared leadership. When you’re C.A.R.E. certified in the workplace you have the courage to take action relevant to others. This means you deliver results for your company (the company you chose to work for) BUT if those results (when delivered) impact others in a negative way..then you must find another strategy; YES, even if it means project delay! This is shared leadership, this is C.A.R.E. certification.
When care (or C.A.R.E.) is the motive, teamwork and leadership become one.
When you see PMP next to someone's name you think Project Managemnt Professionsal, CSM; certified scrum master, CPA certified public accountant and now when you see C.A.R.E. certified next to someone's name or you see someone wearing the C.A.R.E. certified pin, you now know that person is certified in shared leadership.
What you get:
- Comprehensive workbook interactive training which includes; defining your signature of presence (who you are, your motive and what you bring to the table. This gets defined, rehearsed and then video’d to take home and study.
- A better awareness and understanding of concerns in the workplace; what we must tolerate and we must not tolerate; areas like bullying, poor people managing, no upward communication, excessive hours, collaboration vs. confrontation and whatever else comes up the session.
- Mentors; a mentor is your assistant and NOT the other way around. I share exactly how we MUST recruit a mentor and not accept one that’s assigned. A mentor is part of your network so it’s on us to recruit the right one(s). I also share mine and why I chose them.
- C.A.R.E. Efficiency assessment (this is what you’re paying for); a complete metric assessment on you based on the 6 attributes (as I define them) of a virtual team. The percentage difference between your overall score and 100% must be added to your work estimates; consider it the C.A.R.E. factor.
- Twenty ways to nurture and maintain your certification going forward.
- Any finally your certification and the C.A.R.E. certified pin which when worn in the workplace will draw teammates to you like a magnet.
When Companies realize the dollar value C.A.R.E. certification brings; it will soon become required training.